Our Purpose is to organize and serve in the most efficient way.
Our goal is to build strong, Christ-centered relationships with each other and reach out to those outside our fellowship in Christian love, as we strive to be better servants, teachers, wives, mothers, sisters, and friends.
- Baptisms: maintain a sufficient supply of clean garments, towels, and waders
- Take food to those recovering at home
- Plan food for Funeral Dinners
- Ladies Night Out planning and promotion
- Order flowers for funerals and hospital stays for those designated
- Life Events:
- Baptism gifts
- Going-away gifts
- Graduation gifts
- Schedule Wedding and Baby Showers for members
- Ladies Day
- Ladies Retreat
Upcoming Women’s Ministry Activities:
The next LNO is Thursday, February 28th at 6:30pm at Tammy Paul’s house. We will be watching the movie “October Baby”.
To suggest upcoming events, please contact Tammy Paul.